The International Society of Psychiatric Genetics (ISPG) warmly invites you to attend the VIRTUAL World Congress of Psychiatric Genetics (WCPG), October 11-15, 2021. This is a time of unprecedented discovery and advances in psychiatric genetics. With the growing understanding of the genetic and molecular basis of psychiatric disorders, new opportunities for the identification of novel treatments are on the horizon. The WCPG is the premier international scientific meeting for research in psychiatric genetics and related areas. Leading experts of genetics, neuroscience, and psychiatry from all over the world will be participating. ISPG is committed to providing you with this important forum where you can share knowledge and build community!
The theme of this year’s WCPG is “Genomics: The Journey to Improve Mental Health”. Among the scope of topics, we will highlight how genetics improves diagnostics and treatment of neurodevelopmental disease, provide an update on pharmacogenetics in psychiatry, and discuss how results from large scale genome-wide association studies can be translated for clinical application. Furthermore, we will explore how we can best integrate genetic findings with molecular and cellular function and combine information on the enviroment with the genome for refined risk prediction.
SYMPOSIA ABSTRACT SUBMSSIONS are CLOSED.
ORAL/POSTER SUBMISSIONS are CLOSED.
AWARD APPLICATIONS are CLOSED.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUBMISSIONS!
We look forward to seeing you in October 2021!
Education Day | Monday, October 11, 2021 | 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM US ET WCPG 2021 Virtual Congress:
Education Day | Monday, October 11, 2021 | 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM US ET
WCPG 2021 Virtual Congress:
Rates are as follows:
- Conference Registration (Regular Member): $350 USD
- Regular Member residing in Asia & Australia : $150 USD
- Student/Post-Doc Member (Fellow, Resident, or Research Fellow): $100 USD
- Upper Middle Income Economies*: $0.00 (Waived)
- Lower Middle Income Economies*: $0.00 (Waived)
- Lower Income Economies*: $0.00 (Waived)
- Education Day Only: $50.00
- CME Application Fee: $50.00
* Registration rates based upon attendee’s current residence. Click HERE to view the groupings provided by the World Bank.