The Virtual 2021 WCPG is open for registration! ISPG remains committed to keeping the 2021 Virtual WCPG affordable and accessible to our genetics community.
The theme of this year’s WCPG is “Genomics: The Journey to Improve Mental Health”. Among the scope of topics, we will highlight how genetics improves diagnostics and treatment of neurodevelopmental disease, provide an update on pharmacogenetics in psychiatry, and discuss how results from large scale genome-wide association studies can be translated for clinical application. Furthermore, we will explore how we can best integrate genetic findings with molecular and cellular function and combine information on the environment with the genome for refined risk prediction.
- Conference Registration (Regular Member): $350 USD
- Regular Member residing in Asia & Australia : $150 USD
- Student Member (verification required)? $0.00 (Waived)
- Post-Doc Member (Fellow, Resident, or Research Fellow): $0.00 (Waived)
- Upper Middle Income Economies*: $0.00 (Waived)
- Lower Middle Income Economies*: $0.00 (Waived)
- Lower Income Economies*: $0.00 (Waived)
- Education Day Only: $50.00
- CME Application Fee: $50.00
* Registration rates based upon attendee’s current residence. Click HERE to view the groupings provided by the World Bank.