We are thrilled to announce that the Virtual 2021 WCPG is open for registration! ISPG remains committed to keeping the 2021 Virtual WCPG affordable and accessible to our genetics community.
The theme of this year’s WCPG is “Genomics: The Journey to Improve Mental Health”. Among the scope of topics, we will highlight how genetics improves diagnostics and treatment of neurodevelopmental disease, provide an update on pharmacogenetics in psychiatry, and discuss how results from large scale genome-wide association studies can be translated for clinical application. Furthermore, we will explore how we can best integrate genetic findings with molecular and cellular function and combine information on the environment with the genome for refined risk prediction.
Stay tuned in the coming weeks for updates on speakers and other exciting details!
- Conference Registration: $350 USD
- World Bank A (Asia and Australia): $150 USD
- World Bank B: $0.00 (Waived)
- World Bank C: $0.00 (Waived)
- World Bank D: $0.00 (Waived)
- Student: $100.00
- Education Day Only: $50.00
- CME Application Fee: $50.00